- Practical drying coat to dry your dog quickly and protect surroundings from wet, muddy shake off.
- 3-in-1: dries, warms, comforts. Don't forget to use your Dogrobe to warm and comfort too.
- Easy to fit after outdoor adventures, swimming, training, bathing or working. Non-restrictive.
- Offset ties ensure superb coverage of underbelly and a snug fit time after time. No Velcro to clog with dog hair.
- Designed to hang over the hindquarters and dry the back legs.
- Handmade in the UK from an innovative towelling fabric exclusive to Dogrobes: 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
- Longer loops inside smart fabric absorb moisture & trap dog's body heat.
- Dogrobes can be customised with your dog's name or a harness access opening.
- We endeavour to achieve a consistent colour match when dying our fabrics. However, there may be some variation between batches.
- ALL PRICES INCLUDE P&P TO UK DESTINATIONS
1) Grab a tape measure & measure around the girth of your dog (deepest part of the chest).
2) Measure from your dog's collar to the base of his tail.
- The Dogrobe length is the same as the girth.
- Your dog’s collar to tail measurement will normally be a few inches shorter than the girth measurement.
- The extra inches in length are needed to drape over the hindquarters and cover the back legs.
- If your dog is between sizes, opt for the size up.
- If your dog's length matches its girth, opt for the size up.
- Wash your Dogrobe separately before its first use.
- Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof
- Machine washable at 40°C. Fabric conditioner can be used sparingly. Can be tumble-dried on a low heat. (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)
- Beware! Some dogs like to chew, so we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his Dogrobe.
Get the perfect fit
- Pop the Dogrobe over your dog’s head.
- Straighten it out over his back.
- Draw the ties up on each side of his body.
- Tie loosely on top – on either side of his spine.
- Different dogs have different drying times. Generally, leave the Dogrobe on for around 30 minutes and take off when damp.
UK P&P £3.00. Included in Price............
Outside UK? Please contact us for asvice.